Sunday, August 28, 2011

Evolve Yoga Festival, Sept 3-4

Exciting news! This coming weekend (3-4 Sept) is the first ever Sydney Evolve Yoga Festival... and I'll be teaching there!

The website describes the weekend as: "A coming together of the yoga and wellness community, Evolve is a weekend of yoga, massage, meditation and more." Included with an admission ticket: yoga classes, workshops, breathing sessions, meditation sessions, talks on health, and exhibitor stalls. There are five rooms of concurrent events, so you can choose what you'd like to do throughout the day. In advance, tix are $32 for one full day of events, or $55 for the entire weekend.

HOWEVER, the head of the festival asked me if I knew anyone who would be willing to volunteer. So, if you are interested in attending for free, let me know and I'll put you in contact with the organizer!

I will be teaching Saturday:
11.15-12.15 My body, My home yoga workshop
12.30 -1.30 Vinyasa yoga class

Check out the full timetable at: yoga festival program.

I'd love to see you there! Hope you are happy and healthy!

Yoga love!

No comments:

Post a Comment